Saturday, June 6, 2009

Candy-gram: Now, anyone can comment!



Till this very moment, only people with google accounts could comment on my posts.

(My apologies to those who couldn't post comments in the past -- I hadn't realized that I could open the section to the public).

Now, anyone can comment!

Now we can start a real conversation!

Sooo.... what are you waiting for?

Be sure to leave a name or initial or something I can recognize you by -- and if I don't already know you, introduce yourself!
I only bite food. :)

By the way, I had been planning to do one final EAT! Vancouver post on the cheese seminar I attended (which was, as I mentioned, the highlight of the event for me), but am thinking of skipping it and moving on to finally really trying to tackle those requests you made a while back, for Latvian food, the best paella, and haggis.

If you really want to learn about cheese, comment here to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment