Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Candy-gram: Happy one-month anniversary!


Just checked the date of my first post today, and whaddaya know? Let's Talk about Food is a month (and a day) old!

Thank you everyone for being a part of it!

It's hard to believe that what started out as me randomly rambling about food has turned into a food/drink/restaurant review and ask-and-I-will-find service, not to mention a place to peek into some great careers in the food biz.

This isn't a blog -- it's a magazine in a blog format (because I haven't figured out how to make a website yet :P).

And heads up: we might be moving over to wordpress, because blogger is not the most friendly server to work with. [If the spaces in this post are out of whack, blame blogger! grr...]

A food-related post on this monumentous event is coming soon; I just thought that the occasion deserved a post of its own!

Happy anniversary, my lovely readers!

Did you end up trying a new place/food after reading? How was it?

Was there a post you particularly enjoyed? Let me know, and I'll try to make more like them.

Thanks for reading! You're all #1. :)




2 comments:

  1. happy monthiversary! keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiff! Thanks for being my most loyal reader. :)

    ReplyDelete